Saturday 6 April 2013

Sleepy Saturday

Three boys taking a nap now that it is tiny bit warmer. Khaki here on the left, Orange Boyz in the middle and Spitters (not Splitters) on the far right. You can see that we have made the couch very comfy for all of us. Do ya like the way we decorated it?
Hi there, Spitters here, and I am not going to open my eyes.
Hi there, Khaki here and I am using my hind leg as a pillow. Don't you think that is clever of me?? I refuse to open my eyes too.
***********************************************************
OK Dokey, Today and tomorrow are the last days for the auction. We still have people bidding so be sure to check you items that you have bid on.  AUCTION
****************************************
Everyone try to have a fun day today.





No comments:

Post a Comment