Thursday 4 April 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi there, Splitters here and we all want to thank all of you for your wonderful purrs and prayers that helped me get through that horrible virus that I had. I am a very lucky kitteh to be alive. It was a close call. I am feeling like a wild woman now and am very happy and energetic.
I am even allowed to go outside a little bit now, but I come home for food and naps. Now some day we need to work on my teeth but we are going to wait awhile to do that. 
****************************************************
Be sure to check out this auction. There are lots of wonderful items and another one being added today. Auction
************************************************************************
We sure are wishing everyone a mighty good day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment