Saturday 8 December 2012

Saturday with BG.

Hi there, BG, I decided that it was my turn to be on the blog. But that darn person, was taking pictures to embarrass me about how plump I am. I can't help it if I like to eat. And that person, really doesn't feed me that much, but I go around to all the feeding stations here, and clean up whatever hasn't been eaten. No sense in the birds or the squirrels or any non-resident get our good food.

See, I am really cute, even if a little wide around the middle. 

*********************************************
We are so sorry that  Joey of Wild cat woods, went to the bridge yesterday morning. It is very sad. Please leave some good thoughts and hugs for the peeps. Wild Cat Woods Cats
************************************************
We sure do wish everyone a super Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment