Friday 26 July 2013

Flashback Friday

Hi there, Maggie here and I am Mahoney's mom. This is just a couple of days after that Person trapped me and brought me home. I was a wild lady and would hiss and spit at that Person. 
Hi there Maggie here. Bet we don't look like the same cat but we are. I have come such a long ways.And I am so glad to be an inside cat. I don't ever even think about going out side.
Here I am playing with my daughter, Mahoney when she was still a kid. Mahoney was the only kitten that the person could rescue and darned if we didn't remember each other after being apart for almost a month.That is me, Maggie on the far side. 
******************************************
UPDATE on BG.  She finally ate a little bit this morning. Whoooo Hooooo. 
*********************************************
Have a most fabulous Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment