Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tortie Tuesday with a Calico

Hi there Gertrude here and I am giving the Tree a huge hug.I have become very attached to this tree. It is also such a great place to give my nails a good sharpening.
Anybody up there. Usually Two Two is up there trying to whap me. I sometimes get a little wild with the tree and we go dancing around or at least I dance around. The tree doesn't usually dance.
So what in the world is behind this curtain. Wonder if everyone can see me since I can't see anyone. Can you tell that I am having one great time??
************************************************
We were so very sad yesterday that our friend Thunder had to go to the bridge. He was such a good boy and we will miss his smiling face. Thunder
*******************************************
Please have a terrific day.




No comments:

Post a Comment