Monday 29 July 2013

Mancat Monday

Hi there, Bees here. I just wanted to check in with all of you since you were so kind to send purrs etc and let you know that I am doing much better. I am feeling a lot better but I am still a little wobbly and may be that way for a very long time. But the good news is that I am getting used to being inside with the exception of missing my brothers, Tees and Ohs.
But the person doesn't want to bring Tees or Ohs in since it will probably freak them out. I am trying to make friends with some of these cats that are in here already. I think Little Bit is very pretty but for some reason she hasn't taken to me yet. I stay in my bathroom all day and come out in the rest of the house at night and roam around and do a lot of talking. If I shake my head too much, I do fall down but that doesn't happen often. So now I am just a special needs cat. Nothing wrong with that.
*********************************************
Have yourselves a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment