Thursday 11 July 2013

Tortie Thursday

Hi there, Splitters here. This is where I sometimes have some snacks when I am outside. I just wanted to come to see all of you in case you missed me. I am doing pretty well.
Here I am sitting on my Mom's lap while she does the blogging. I do love to share the chair with her and I an small enough to fit. Course she has to sit way over on the edge and I sure hope she doesn't fall off.  I am not giving you a raspberry, but I think my mouth feels funny after having the toofies pulled.
And then here I am in the little cat tree. I just wanted to give it a try for the fun of it.
**********************************************
Have a terrific Thursday.
******************************
Bees is still wobbly and not happy about being in at night.
**********************
Be sure to go over and check out what Leo and Savannah have joined up to do
Leo and Savannah 


No comments:

Post a Comment