Friday 9 November 2012

Please help the Senior cats in the shelters.

Hi there, my name is Harley. I am such a nice cat and need a home, please, please. I am a beautiful Hemmingway Tabby, male 12 year old Senior,23 toes All Front is declawed,This big boy Is looking For an indoor home ONLY with lots of Love,A Bed 2 Sleep on & A Lap to sit on,Harley Will Be Available After August 14th,Vetted & Micro Chipped,Please Go To The Woodruff rd. Petsmart & Fill out An Application if you are Interested in Adopting Harley,Adoption Fee is 75.00,Home Visit & Vet reference

Please don't hold it against me that I have been declawed. Another way you can adopt me is by calling Kitten Action Team, Fountain Inn, SC

    864-414-4634

You can also email us here, just go to our web site for contact info. http://www.kittenactionteam.com

So please pass the word around and let people know about me. I so want a new home. And to be honest, getting an older cat is really nice. They are all settled down and know the routine etc.

We also hope every one has a super Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment