Thursday 29 November 2012

Tuxedo Thursday

Hi there, Two Two here and I am the Person's assistant. You see, I have control with my paw. I sit here and watch her all the time she is on the computer. I have to make sure the blogging gets done correctly. 
Just look at this, I had to get both paws up on the desk. That Person gets out of control sometimes and needs some discipline every now and then. Besides, every now and then a treat appears on that notebook. Mom tried to put a video of me on You Tube and that darn place will not behave. So that will have to wait for anohter day.


************************************************
Our very good friend Judi Bug left us yesterday and we are all so very sad. She was one of the Person's good friends. But now at least she is not in pain any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment