Monday 26 November 2012

Toby needs a home.

Hi there, Toby here. I live in Southeastern, Ontario. I have been coming here to this nice house for three years now for the excellent food. The nice lady from Fuzzy Tales  would really like to find a nice home for me since it is soooooo cold outside. I have been neutered and I am probably 5 or 6 years old. There is more information about me over at Fuzzy Tales .  

So please could everyone pass the word around about me especially if you know anyone living in that vicinity. As you can see, I am a healthy boy.  Just let our Person know if you know anyone that might can help me find a home and she will give you the Fuzzy Tales person's email.   
**********************************************
Please take a look at the great auction going on right now. Auction
***************************************************
Also a good friend of the CB, is having some medical problems with his eyes and really needs some help. So if you could just spare a dollar or two, he sure would appreciate it. It is Kiril, with his furry friends Professor Nikita and Miss Elvira have an amusing and often off-beat blog ... Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat.  He also hosts the Carnival of Cats on the CB. 
He has a donate button on his blog
Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat  You can click this and get there.
*****************************************
Hope all have a great Monday and a great week. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment