Saturday 2 February 2013

Checkers needs a home.


Hi there, my name is Checkers. I am in Greenville, S.C. and I need a home very badly. This is my story: I've had a sort of rough start in life (found as a stray by a very caring individual), but now I've been taken in by the good folks at CCA. I'm in great health, and like most cats, I love to play and get right in the middle of things. If you adopt me, we can play games all day long - as long as it's Checkers.

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • Primary colors: Black, White • Coat length: Short

Checkers's Contact Inf.

You can email about me here;   concern4animals@bellsouth.net

 Or call here; Concerned Citizens for Animals, Greenville, SC

    864-243-4CCA (4222)

**********************************************

Be sure to get your bids in on the Auction for Sallie. AUCTION

**********************************************************************
Sure hope everyone has a wonderful week end.


No comments:

Post a Comment