Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tabby Tuesday

Hi there Baby Doll here on my comfy bed. I was a really sick chick this past week end but I am much better now. I had the throw ups big time. The Person squirted some icky stuff down my throat and I was pretty good about it and it did work.

So all of you got to see me. Isn't that fun. If anyone should happen to fall in love with me, I sure would like to find another home. It is fine here but I have to stay in this room by myself since I do not like other cats very much. I don't fight but I get very nervous.

********************************************************************
Today is our cute doggie's friend Bailey's  birthday. So we just wanted to wish him a very Happy Day. 
********************************************
We sure hope all kitties and doggies have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment