Friday 1 February 2013

Feral cat Friday.

Hi there Ohs here. I am a sick boy. I haven't eaten in over a week, or at least not more than a mouthful or two. So guess where I had to go?  Off to the the vishus vet and it was awful . They took my temp, stole my bloods, stuck fluids in me and gave me a shot. My bloodwork was Ok so after many many green papers, they still don't know what is wrong with me.

Mom brought me home and put me in one of the bathrooms and I ate a little but not much. Around 4 AM this morning, I started screaming and trying to tear the door down. I did eat a little bit more. Now I really need to go to the potty and I don't understand this being indoors. So the Mom let me out at 5:30 this morning so I could go potty. I ate some more food on the porch where I am used to eating.

So we would appreciate some gigantic purrs because I sure don't want to go back to the vet

We will update a little later.

I came home a little while ago and the Mom tried to put me back in and I didn't like that at all and cried and cried so she put me on the porch and I ate a whole bowl full of food. Whooo Hoooo for me.
*********************************************
Remember the auction is going to end on Monday night, so be sure to get your bids in.AUCTION
**********************************************
Everyone have a fantastic Friday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment