Thursday 31 January 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi there, Lucky here in the box. And that darn Two Two is trying to talk me out  of the box. I have news for her, I am not moving.
Bet you thought I wouldn't fit in this box. Also this box has a bunch of toys in it so I am protecting the toys too. I showed that Two Two. She can go find her own box. I am so thankful for boxes. 
**************************************************

As usual, we want to remind you about the auction. AUCTION
**************************************************

Also don't forget to get your pictures in for the circus. You can read all about it here. The pictures have to be in by Feb. 1st which is tomorrow. Circus Info
***********************************************
We had so much fun with Puddles and Pip yesterday and we sure are glad they came to see us. 
We hope all of you have a fantastic day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment