Saturday 5 January 2013

Blackjack needs a home

Hi there, Blackjack here. I am such a sweet and lovable guy. One of my favorite things to do is to sit on people's laps. I also get along with other cats which is good. 
I am all neutered and up to date on my shots. At the moment I am in Sumter, S.C. and need a home so badly. I am not a year old yet. I was born on 5/16/2012.

This rescue does a lot of TNR and so catches feral cats and kittens which I think is wonderful. You can check them out some more here,  Sumter TNR rescue. 
They also have a facebook page.Facebook Page 

If you should know anyone that might be interested in Blackjack, you can email them at  sumterskitties@live.com   

*********************************************
Hope everyone has a great Saturday 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment