Sunday 13 January 2013

National Rubber Ducky Day

January 13, 2013 is

National Rubber Ducky Day

Today is National Rubber Ducky Day! In 1970, Jim Henson performed the song “Rubber Duckie” as Ernie on Sesame Street, and the rubber duck bath toy has been an iconic American symbol ever since. Rubber ducks have been around since the rise of the rubber industry in the late 1800s, but no one knows their exact origin.
Hi there, Mahony here. Mom, why are these kitten looking rubber cat duckies doing in our water bowl and why are they all lying down??
I need to see if I can get them to sit up, the lazy cat ducks.
Two Two here. I will try to help you get them to sit up Mahoney but EWWW, I got my foot wet. They are lazy ducks and out of control.


Did you get that one Two Two?? I think so Mahoney. It is the Calico one. Gertrude should come in here to sit up her own Duckie.  My Tuxie one refuses to sit up.And Mahoey, your Tabby one  is not behaving either. This is a lot of work keeping these Kitty duckies upright. 
*********************************************
Wishing everyone a super Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment