Monday 21 January 2013

Mancat Monday

Hi there Orange Boyzo here. Mom has been hoping I would come in the house to get warm in this cold weather and I finally did. I just don't like all these girl cats. They are wild. But I made myself comfy on Ande's bed and took a nice long bath in the warm house. 
Now I am all nice and clean for a belleh picture. It is so nice to be warm for a few minutes. That darn Little Bit chases me. She isn't very nice.
***********************************************
The Auction is ready to get started for Miss Sallie girl. We will still be putting items on today but there are lots of great items on there right now. Take a look. Auction for Sallie
********************************************
Hope all kitties, doggies and Peeps have a great day. Stay warm.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment