Saturday 19 January 2013

Julia needs a home

Julia is a refined and elegant name, and they couldn't have chosen a better name for me! I'm an adult Calico sweetheart. I'm a shy gal at heart, so you'd have to show me a lot of patience as I learn my way with you. I do like other cats, but those four-legged things that bark...well...let's just say those I could do without! I also have a special diet of only canned cat food, but the occasional kitty treat would be most appreciated too!

Isn't she so pretty and is an older cat so she really needs a good home. Please help us find her a home. I would love to take her but as everyone knows, our inn is full.

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • Prefers a home without: dogs • Primary colors: Orange or Red, Black • Coat length: Medium 

Concerned Citizens for Animals, Greenville, SC

    864-243-4CCA (4222)


Or if you know anyone that might be interested, just leave a comment. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment