Friday 18 January 2013

Formerly Feral

Hi there Magnolia (Maggie) here. I used to be a feral kitty but I don't show any tendencies very often. Sometimes I get a little scared but I get over it fast. I love to have my belleh rubbed and just snuggle in general. Feral cats are good cats.

I am just sitting here making plans for my day. Wonder what I should do next?? I will start with crossing my paws for anyone that needs it right now.
*******************************************************************
Don't forget we need some items to auction off at the auction for Sallie the dog. Just send any that you have to me (margaretmsan@gmail.com) with a picture, a short description and a starting bid.
*******************************************************************
All of us hope that all of you have a fantastic Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment