Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tabby Tuesday

Hi there, Little Bit here beside Maggie.  Excuse me for saying this, but I am a very strong and special kitty. I know how to take care of myself even though I got hit my a car back in my younger days. I know how to scavenge and find food. I am such a smart girl, that when Mom drops a piece of her food, I am on it like a flash. I know how to find warm places to take naps. Anyway, the Person does think I am pretty darn special.
And this is my bestest friend. Maggie and I snuggle together a lot. She used to be a feral cat too and knows how to find food  and warm nap places too. So we have a lot in common.
*********************************************************************
We have great hopes that all of you have a fun and safe day.


No comments:

Post a Comment