Monday 11 February 2013

Mancat Monday

Hi there, Tees here looking all handsome. And that is my brother behind me. We are patiently waiting for the Person to give us some much needed food.
Hi there, Ohs here and I am drinking out of this little place on the cart that is a roof over one of our shelters. I am just like my brother Tees and like the rain water to drink. I am doing really well except there was one really scary moment for my Mom about 5 days ago. That darn Black and White Tom cat came around here and the two of us got into a huge fight and all Mom could think about was that I had just gotten better. So she got a big stick and chased him off. She wishes she could catch him but every time he comes, he fights with someone. But I didn't get hurt at all, thank COD.
*********************************************************************
There is a gal in Cedar Rapids, IA that is having to cut down to two cats by Feb. 15th, so please contact anyone you know in that area to help her. Here is the link to read more about it.Kitties that need a home right now. 
*******************************************************************
Hope everyone has a great Monday and  a great week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment