Friday 28 June 2013

Flashback Friday

Hi there, I am Angel Squeaky. I originated in a dumpster in Charleston, S.C.  Our Person lost a very nice orange kitty, so a good friend of hers  who found Squeaky in the dumpster gave her to our Mom. Squeaky was a very feral kitty and did not meow, but squeaked, hence the name. I hid under the bed for many many moons and hardly came out at all. 
We had an attic in the house that we lived in in Charleston so I spent a lot of time up there but I soon got to be friends with the Mom. And used to sleep with her all the time especially after we moved to Anderson. I stayed inside all the time but escaped once or twice by mistake but was so glad to get back inside. I was very shy.
****************************************
We are sending tons of purrs and prayer to our friend Thunder who is very sick. You can find the story HERE

*************************************

Today is the last day for the auction, so you had better get your bids in. It will end tonight at midnight. Auction
************************************************************
Please have a grand day.

No comments:

Post a Comment