Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wordy Wednesday, Purrs needed

Hi there Mew Mew here and I had to go to that vet place yesterday. I am very sick. I had a temp of 104 and a stuffy nose and was sneezing  a little bit. The Person found me in the morning and could tell how sick I was because my third eyelid had come up. So that silly lady put a huge jacket on and some gloves, got the carrier and I felt so bad, I let her put me into that darn thing. I can be a little feisty and I guess she didn't want bloody arms.
So I sang all the way to the vet and then I was a good girl while I was there at that place. I had to be stuck 3 times and all kinds of other bad stuff. I have an upper respiratory infection. So that Person brings me home and shuts me in the bathroom. Now for revenge, I kept her up all night crying and crying and crying. You see I am used to staying outside. This morning I escaped since she is not as fast as she used to be getting out the door, I am under the bed in the bedroom and will not come out. 

Now, the Person has a question, what can she use to disinfect the whole bedroom and now the bedroom??? We just don't want everyone sick again.

********************************************
Don't forget to check out the AUCTION   There are lots of new things on there and there will be some more new things this morning.
*****************************************
Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment