Monday 17 June 2013

Mancat Monday

Hi there, Black here. Now as you can see, I have my sign up so that no other kitties will sit here in my swing. It is OK if the Person sits here with me but I don't want any interloper cats up here.
So as you can see, I am snooopervising all around me to make sure my swing is safe. It is such a nice place to sit. I even swing sometimes and chase the vines underneath.
************************************** 
Ok, we are going to have an auction for that nice Laura who very nicely took in Marigold when Rose had to go to the bridge. Poor Marigold got very sick and had to go to the bridge yesterday and she had many many vet bills and we would like to help her. 

The auction hasn't started yet, but we as asking for the donation of items to have on the auction. Just email our person at margaretmsan at gmail dot com. All I need is a picture, a short description, and a starting bid. Thanks so much. The auction will start on Wed. June 19 th.
*****************************************
All kitties and doggies and peeps have a really fun day today even if it is Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment