Saturday 15 June 2013

Kitties that need homes

 Taylor
Tabby - Brown Mix: An adoptable cat in Greenville, SC
 Born July 22, 2012. Taylor is the liveliest one of a litter of 3
kittens, with a little tiger face! These tiny rescued babies are
raised in a loving home by one of our great volunteers. They are super
sweet, and ready to go to a forever home - maybe yours? These kittens
have been fully vetted by the good people of CCA, which includes
testing negative to FIV and FeLV. CCA requires references, application
and contract to adopt. 

Adoption donation is $85, an excellent deal;
contact Kathy, tel. 864-422-1397. To download an application for
adoption for visit our website at www.ccaweb.org

*****************************
Hi there, Baby Doll here and as you can see I don't need much to eat. I am a spayed female 7 year old cat. My owner had to go into a home, so this Person took me in and I have to live in a room by myself. I think I would be all right with other cats that are not aggressive at all. I do not pick fights.


How can you resist those great big eyes. Keep her in mind if your hear of anyone looking for a nice cat.
**************************************
Here is hoping that everyone has a super Saturday.

                                                                 
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment