Thursday 20 June 2013

Thankful Thursday

The Person says that she could be mean and see if you can guess who this is up here on the roof. Well since I want you to know, Hi there, Spitters here and I love lounging on the roof. Aren't I silly??? So I am very thankful to have a way to get up on this roof. 
Little Bit here and Two Two's toes smell funny. Thank COD she didn't whap me with it. So I am very thankful too.

And we are all so thankful for all the well wishes for Mewmew yesterday. She is doing much better. She is eating and is very happy outside, the little stinker. But she is still thrilled to see the Person.
*******************************************
Don't forget to check out the Auction   There are some new really nice things being added this morning.
***************************************
Have a fantastic day

No comments:

Post a Comment