Wednesday 27 March 2013

Almost Wordless Wed.

Hi there Splitters here before I went to the vet. Guess you can tell that my eyes are bothering me and that is why I had to go again. The girls at the clinic that took care of me before were really glad to see me and gave me lots of scritches.
This is after I got home from the vet. I just had to have a nice long nap.We sure do thank all of you for all the purrs etc. We just know that is why I was able to get better.
***********************************************
The Auction is getting really interesting with some great bidding wars. And the Summary of Bids has been fixed. Take a look. Lots more items on it now.Auction
***************************************************************
We sure are hoping for a really nice day for everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment