Friday 15 March 2013

To Pip and Puddles

Today is Pip and Puddles Appreciation day. They both have such good blogs. Puddles is very very funny and is always in trouble. You can find her Here.  Pip is just the cutest dog in the world and is having some heart problems and so they went on a bucket list trip which was just terrific. They went all over the world and were very lucky to get home since Puddles was driving.
Hi there Puddles here. Aren't I the cutest. Pip and I are the bestest of friends and have such a good time together. The most exciting news is that I have been awarded the "Blogville Queen of Merriment and Mayhem" by mayoress Madi. Now that is just the best, since  I do like to have such a good time and I am always in trouble. But it is fun trouble.
Hi there Pip here. I think I am pretty darn cute myself and Puddles and I had just the best time on our trip around the word. I mean we went everywhere so I could cross things off my bucket list. Now I have been awarded the""Blogville King of Cheeseburgers" by the wonderful mayoriess Madi, since my favorite thing to eat is a cheeseburger. Puddles loves Cheetos and Beer. So we all wanted to honor these two doggies since they are such a wonderful addition to the blogging world. You can find Pip HERE
*************************************************************
We sure hope everyone has  a Fantastic Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment