Monday 25 March 2013

Mancat Monday

Hi there Orange Boyzo here. I get to be the Mancat this week of the blog. Well I have to tell you a little story. I love to go in the house and snuggle with Ande the dog. But that silly Mahoney has decided that she doesn't think I should be in there and neither does that brat, Two Two. I will be sitting there quietly and they just attack me. I am so polite, I simply run and hide and then ask Mom if I can go back outside.  I thought it was because I was so sick with my ear infection but they are still doing it.
It isn't so bad now because it is a little warmer and I don't mind staying outside but it annoys the Person. Poor Orange Boyzo has done nothing wrong but he can't come in anyway at  the moment because of all the sickness.
**********************************************
 
Don't forget to get over to the great auction for that terrific ML. There are some mighty nice items on it. ML Auction
*****************************************************
We sure hope everyone has a really nice day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment